Monday, April 25, 2011

 

More Pesky Flying Things (PFTs)

A few more reports came in over the weekend:

From MUFON, a report from Carman, Manitoba, (about 50 miles from me as the crow flies):

The UFO was just lights without shape; the lights were symmetrical descending in a cone like shape but the lines were broken up. The object was heading North, and was not going fast. I only saw it when it appeared and then it flew across the sky for about 5 seconds then disappeared. It did not seem to far up in the atmosphere and was very clear... I was very freaked out, and was only about two houses away from my own, and after I watched it I ran home, and called my friend immediately.

Then, on April 2, over Bowen Island, BC, from an online source:

I stepped outside again for another smoke and like every night since December, I looked up. And again I believe I saw the same thing, but this time it seemed much farther away and I couldn't quite verify it. (What I saw was a massive triangle. It had three red lights on each corner with a blue/white-ish light in the middle.)

On April 8, 2011, a "red dot" was seen over Fort Nelson, BC, at 9:30 pm by three people.

On April 21, a family in Coquitlam, BC, saw three glowing lights, like "fire in the sky."

And finally, a person in Toronto sent me a link to two "orbs" she managed to video on the same day, one in the daytime and the other at night, both on April 21, 2011. The former looks like a bird and I'm not sure about the latter. (Are they "orbs" if they're black in colour and seen during the day?)
Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?